Saturday 6 March 2010

Congratulations to Anthony.

A good friend of mine has just received his A licence in the post for the Amateur Band. Anthony EI8GHB is now working the call sign EI2KC. Anthony worked very hard to get his callsign, and enjoys a good session DX’ing.

Anthony says “I always said a shack is not a real shack unless it displays a number plate with the amateur's callsign on it. So, today, I received a blank amateur radio licence plate from Tony EI4DIB. So we headed up to Homebase to get the stick-on characters and lo and behold, I suddenly have a licence plate with my new callsign on it. The photo above was taken here in the shack.”

Nice one Anthony, Well Done Again

Map picture

Blog Archive

Sli Nua Communications

Sli Nua Communications
Public Relations

MayoToday.ie

Dundalk Amateur Radio

Ham Radio Ireland - the diary of a recently licenced Irish radio amateur - EI8GHB

My Current location